July 5, 2011

Spring 2011 Poetry

Beautify
Effort to help the community
Also even just a little help is great
Unique stuff to help the community
Together we could do anything
I help too
Fun projects for beautification
I see awesome teamwork
Come on we can do it
And we just need people to pick up
The fun we'll have doing this together will be no surprise
In the next few weeks we can get a lot done
Our neighborhood needs work
Never stop helping

Jada S.
Brown International Academy

My Community

Bla bla bla that's our friends talking

I see a blue sky with a bright sun

I taste my neighbors enchiladas

I smell the beautiful flowers

I lay down and feel rough grass

Kenia
Munroe Elementary

Where I am From
I am from a world where we all love eachother.
We love our moms our dads
our sisters and our brothers.
Where I'm from we love Chihuahuas
and they are so cute.
Where I'm from we like dark red on walls
and light green on grass.
I broke one rule where I'm from
we are supposed to eat enchiladas but
I love pepperoni pizza with melted cheese"mmmmm".
"I am hungry now."
I love to watch Wizards of Waverly Place

Aylissa
Eagleton Elementary

Spring 2011

No comments: